Your donation will help someone in need.
The donation you make today will help us serve our community even more by providing healthy foods, nutrition, incontinence care, therapy and overall counselling and quality of life for our disabled community.
Customizing Your Donation
We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all charitable donations at Joy the Warrior Foundation.
You may designate how we should use your gift and you also can give in honour or memory of a loved one.
You may give a gift on behalf of a family member or friend for his/her birthday.
You also have the option of making monthly recurring donations. If you would like to keep your donation private, you may give anonymously and we will keep your identity confidential.
HOW TO DONATE TO LIVE HEALTHY & THRIVE YOUTH FOUNDATION:
- MAKE A DONATION ONLINE NOW, USING YOUR MAJOR CREDIT CARD (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX)
- Hold a Fundraiser, we are happy to discuss any fund-raising opportunities with your organization.
- If your company offers business networking events, health-focused or family-oriented events, we’re interested in talking to you. Please contact us for details.
- Make us the beneficiary of your event. Donate a portion of your ticket sales to our organization.
- If your company has a matching gift program, make a donation and your company will match your donation to us, once you notify them.
- Purchase products from our affiliate partners. You will find them on the partners page (to be added). A portion of sales from your total purchase will benefit our Foundation.
- Gifts may also be made through retirement plans, life insurance policies, trusts or other financial planning options. Ask us how.
Joy the Warrior Foundation, is a Texas non-profit corporation and an IRS approved 501(c)3 tax exempt public charity.
Your generous donation may be tax deductible to the maximum extent of the law. Please check with a tax professional.
As a 501(c)(3) corporation, the Joy the Warrior Foundation is a fiscally responsible steward of donations and grants received from individuals, foundations and companies.
We respect your personal information and promise to keep it private.
Your information is safe with us. Our promise to you is that we will always respect your privacy and offer you a safe and secure place to donate to our programs and support our work.
(1) Joy the Warrior Foundation will not share or sell a donor’s personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
(2) We will only share or sell personal information once the donor has given the charity specific permission to do so.
(3) You will never receive an email or any correspondence from one of our sponsors or partners without us asking for your permission first.